About Me

My photo
By the age of 21, I was a single mother of two and feeling confident that there was no room for "religion" in my life. Christ humbled me and I came to know, love and depend on him as my personal savior. While growing in my faith, God opened my mind and my heart to a man who is now my husband, and a wonderful father to two! Through God's sovereignty, we are blended as one.

01 October 2008

I AM A CHRISTIAN!!!!

I stand corrected! I received an email from Mackenzie's teacher tonight that said she prayed with Kenzie on Monday and she got saved.
I was a little skeptical because on Monday Kenzie was very upset that she "was the only one in the family who wasn't a christian" and I just wanted to make sure her prayer was out of conviction not selfishness.
When we got home from awana's tonight, she walked into the office and began to cry. She wanted me to pray with her so that she could be a christian. We talked about her prayer on Monday with her teacher and I explained that she only has to pray once. She was upset because she wanted Jesus to take all the "bad stuff" out of her heart now! Oh the faith of a child!
The spirit of the Lord is working in this house and I am GRATEFUL!!! My husband has renewed his faith, my son has received salvation and now my daughter!!
Lord, I thank you for these blessings!! I thank you for your mercy and love that was able to turn a sinner like me into a believer! I thank you for allowing me to be a new creation so that I may show my children to way! Thank you!

2 comments:

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

i sit here at work just bawling myself thinking about how God has moved in your life and the lives of your children in just these few, short years. what a long road, though!
i'm so thankful that you are enjoying His faithfulness, even in the depths of our recurring faithlessness.

i love you!

Jarrod, Dawn, Trevor and Mackenzie said...

I know, I sit and think about it often and it keeps me grounded to know how awesome He is!