About Me

My photo
By the age of 21, I was a single mother of two and feeling confident that there was no room for "religion" in my life. Christ humbled me and I came to know, love and depend on him as my personal savior. While growing in my faith, God opened my mind and my heart to a man who is now my husband, and a wonderful father to two! Through God's sovereignty, we are blended as one.

09 July 2010

In Better Hands Now...... 6/11/02 - 7/9/10

Raymond John Winter Jr. was delivered into the hands of my wonderful creator and redeemer today at 4:07 pm. As hard as this is right now because I mourn his absence, I am rejoicing at what Christ has done for him.

RJ is no longer ill, no longer afflicted with PLE. His heart has finally been healed and made whole! Thank you Jesus.

I was so scared that I would be angry at God for this but all I can think about is how much He loves us! Our time with Raymond is over for now, but not forever. Raymond has just begun his perfect life with Jesus and one day I'll be there with him!

In Christ alone, my hope is found. Thank you for the peace and comfort you offer me right now. I am so thankful that I don't have to mourn like the hopless!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I'll be praying for the Winter's family. I know you are a great friend to Helen.