About Me

My photo
By the age of 21, I was a single mother of two and feeling confident that there was no room for "religion" in my life. Christ humbled me and I came to know, love and depend on him as my personal savior. While growing in my faith, God opened my mind and my heart to a man who is now my husband, and a wonderful father to two! Through God's sovereignty, we are blended as one.

06 May 2010

Resolutions

Four months into the New Year and my resolution has been shot all to pieces! Not only have I racked up more credit card debt, I purchased a new vehicle.

Being frugal with money is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I've realized that I am so consumed with wanting things and getting my kids the things they want that I've failed to realize how sinful this issue is. I have made money and material possession's my idol. And worse, I'm teaching this to my children.

I've had to be open with my husband and admit that I have a problem and ask for him to keep me accountable which is hard for me because humility and submission are not things I'm good at.

I pray that my next update will be an encouraging one!